jueves, 10 de mayo de 2007

[ 'i wanna stand up, i wanna let go' ]

links ahoy!

this is me
and my life:



*in words:
this makes me proud, is my work
this makes me happy
this worries me and I still need it
this is who i look up to
this keeps me sane and alive
this is my everything
this is my forever
this is my company

*in pics:<
they make me feel okay
they make me understand
they make me scream
they are more than what I can say
they are back
they keep me awake
they lullaby me to sleep
[and there are so many more that I can never finish this list]

*x-posted to my LJ*

ladyrcoketdale - maia - or just me

1 comentario:

MrBrightside dijo...

lady rocket, muy emocionante su posteo... promociono blog del fan club de the killers en argentina...su nombre ALL NATION KILLERS INVATION... proximamente ahi venderan merchandising de the killers si te interesa... saludos seeya

http://allnationkillersinvation.blogspot.com/